Monday, October 28, 2013

Giant Time Suck Alert!

Well. Who'd've thought?

I somehow got roped into being a co-host on a web-TV show about knitting!

This has been sucking a lot of my time recently, as in: every weekend is now spent filming. It is exhausting but certainly a fun and interesting experience! Luckily, I don't mind being on camera, and I have no problem inventing things to say (can't you just tell by my blog??). Also luckily, the brains behind the whole thing, Mr. Steve Malcolm, is not only a wonderful knitter, but a super networker, which is something that I would not count as one of my strengths. So here's hoping we get some traction!

I am trying to keep up with my knitting and spinning, but I may be a bit slower with posting in the upcoming months!

No comments:

Post a Comment